“Kriss” AD Pazardzhik was established in 1971 and is specialized in the production of men’s shirts and ladies’ blouses. At present the company has 100% private capital. It works with own or clients’ materials. 98 percents of the production is exported to the countries of the EU.
The production area is 4000 sq m, which includes cutting room, production lines, warehouses and offices. 120 people work at “Kriss” AD and its capacity is 1000 men’s shirts a day.
”Kriss” AD is equipped with modern and highly efficient machinery:
- Sewing machines and automats from Juki, Durkopp Adler
- Fusing presses – Mayer, Gygli
- Embroidery machine – ZSK
- Ironing automat – Kannegiesser
- CAD-CAM system – Consult +
- Automatic Cutter – FK Group
- Spreading machines – FK Group, Bulmer